Learn how to make engaging, interactive presentations with Prezi
Prezi is a presentation tool like no other.
- Present in a dozen different ways with the same deck.
- Zoom into sections and present conversationally.
- Break down your content into areas you can explore when presenting.
- Use an open canvas to express your ideas with micro-storytelling and visual metaphors.
- Present, meet, and make videos online and offline.
- Share content and ideas on-screen instead of sharing your desktop.
In this 45-minute training, you will learn how to:
- Create smart content structures to access your content when you need it.
- How to use zoom reveal, discover new areas as you need them.
- Work with an open canvas with free movement instead of stiff slides.
- Present on videoconferences, stream live, or create a video sharing your content on-screen.
- Keep attention and engagement high in your training sessions.
- Create an experience that will engage and excite your learners.
- Interact with your content on-screen in videoconferences instead of sharing your desktop.
- Implement an easy technique to bring the power of micro-storytelling to your next presentation.
- Apply current technology to make your online meetings more interactive and dynamic.
- Structure your content for nonlinear presenting.
- Access hundreds of templates from different sources to apply what you learn.