Can prezi be shared?
Sharing and collaboration are a big part of Prezi, and there are many different ways to share a Prezi presentation.
Sharing, in Prezi lingo, means several things:
- Sharing a link to a presentation with a Prospect or Stakeholder for them to watch.
- Collaborating (editing) together with a colleague (like you would do with Google Docs.)
- Collaborating (editing) along with someone outside your organization (like you would do with Google Docs.)
- Sending a hard copy (like mailing a USB stick) with the presentation to someone.
- Sharing a link to a live presentation that you will start at a given time.
- Sending a copy of a presentation to a peer’s Prezi account for viewing, commenting, or editing.
- Embedding a Prezi into your website to share with your visitors.
- Sharing an exported PDF by email or Google Drive.
Prezi can do all of that. I will be adding specific tutorials for each case as I have time.